Inclusive Rainbow Ribbon - Someone I love is LGBTIQA+
Buy your Someone I love is LGBTIQA+ ribbon to celebrate IDAHOBIT Day May 17th or simply wear them all year round.
- The addition of the black and brown on the rainbow ribbon recognises intersections within the LGBTIQA+ community and honours the QTIPoC (Queer, Transgender, Intersex, People of Colour) community.
- Get your friends, family and workplace involved.
- Wearing an inclusive rainbow ribbon is a wonderful way to visibly show your support for the LGBTIQA+ community and signal safety and allyship.
100% of proceeds go towards creating LGBTIQA+ inclusive spaces in regional Victoria.
- All items are posted via AusPost. You will receive a confirmation email once your item has been posted.
- Free shipping on orders $100 and over.
- Shipping costs may vary depending on your location. Please note, we are offering free local delivery in Ballarat in the lead up to IDAHOBIT May 17th 2021 - select the local drop off option at check out.